Caring For Your Product
Now that we have supplied you with some of our high quality cast-stone artwork you may have a few questions. First it has already been sealed and also possesses many other ingredients which will come into play years down the road which will provide you with decades of enjoyment.
- Cleaning: If indoors wipe with soft damp cloth. If outdoors rinse with garden hose.
- Premium Stains/High Gloss Finish: If you upgraded your purchase to include either or both of these topical applications, clean them as instructed above. Please note care should be taken not to scratch these surfaces as they are only applied to the surface.
- Drainage: All containers have drainage holes unless otherwise noted. Use plastic liners for indoor displays.
- Freezing: there are few man made materials that are impervious to freezing thawing conditions. Our product is ultra durable and can be placed outdoors during freezing conditions however absolutely not if it is a vessel of any sort or has any design features that can hold water. If the artwork is going to be under snow, it becomes so very difficult to enjoy it. Why not relocate indoors during winter months?
Corporate Gifts & Wedding Favors
Give our best to those who give you their best. If you have a large volume order you may qualify for a discount. For instance do you need 50 Cupped Hands for your top clients or 125 spirit stones as wedding favors, just email us the product(s) of interest, be sure to include the quantity desired, proposed ship date, your contact information and we will be in touch shortly.
First Time Buyer
If you have not shopped with us before and you’re looking for a little motivation, use the coupon code: firsttime during checkout and save 5% on your entire purchase. It’s our way of welcoming you to DSGardenShop.com. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Restrictions may apply.
Free Gift »»» Pay It Forward
If you received a special surprise in your last package, it was no accident. On any purchase of $100 or more we will give you a free gift. It’s that simple. We value your support and want to thank you with a spirited message. Total is excluding taxes, shipping and coupons.
Use this “Thank You” Spirit Stone gift as a reminder to Pay it Forward or give it away to someone who brightens your day.
Paying it forward is a social concept which involves doing good for someone in response to a favor or gift you have received. However, you do not repay the person who did something nice for you but instead you do something nice for someone new. It is important to remember that this concept is performed with a selfless spirit.
Are you an enthusiastic supporter of DSGardenShop.com? Spreading the word to all your friends and family about our wonderful website filled with so many thoughtful gifts. Explaining that both our traditional statuary and original sculptures are of the highest quality and best-of-all are hand-crafted American made.
Well, as a loyal customer we would like to reward you with a 10% savings for as long as you shop with DSGardenShop.com. Simply enter the coupon code: loyalty during checkout and save 10% on every purchase. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Restrictions may apply. Expires Never!!!
Are you a fan of everything we do at Designer Stone Garden Shop? Want to be in the know when our next newest sculpture is available? Are you interested in saving money just for the heck of it? Well, our best promotions are given to those who sign up for our newsletter! Want to sign up right now?
DSGardenShop.com wants to see how you use our products.
Do you have an elegant path of stepping stones leading to a secret garden? Has a birdbath become a water bowl for your Great Dane? Are there a pair of Meditating Animals keeping your books upright? Did you create a fabulous floral hairdo in one of our Head Planters? Well if you think it’s beautiful, it makes you smile and you can snap a worthwhile picture of our artwork in “action”. Email it to us and we will choose the best photograph and post it on our site. What do you Win? Bragging rights of course and a personal coupon for 20% off.
To Enter: Email us at [email protected]
- Enter “dsgardenshop photo contest” in subject line.
- Include your email address, name, city, state and where the photo was taken.
- Include (1) photo attachment with the following specifications:
- Original photos only. Do not crop. Do not edit.
- Must be 300 dpi and jpeg format.
- Do not include people.
Winners name, city and state will be posted on our website. Winners will be notified via email. Coupon is valid for a 20% discount off any single regularly priced product and expires 30 days of origination. All photo submissions become the property of Designer Stone, Inc. and may be used for promotional purposes or for any reason at Designer Stone, Inc.’s discretion. There are no predetermined factors for selecting the winning photo and Designer Stone, Inc. reserves to right to pick the winning photo by standards as they see fit. Other restrictions may apply.
Save an Antique
Do you have a favorite piece of garden art that is deteriorating right before your eyes?
An old stone garden relic which has developed an authentic distressed texture only decades of Mother Nature’s exposure can provide. Before it disintegrates and returns to the earth never to be appreciated again, let us save it, cast a mold and give it another chance within “The Heritage Collection”.
- We will determine in advance whether we can save the original or if repairs are necessary.
- We will safely return the original to you postage free.
- We will give a free reproduction or offer you a credit for the same value.
While manufacturing, we of course strive for limited breakage but there are occurrences where product ends up damaged.
The worst pieces are discarded but more times than not the blemish is minor. Maybe the coloring is off a little bit or a sculpture gets dinged. These damaged items we refer to as “seconds”. Seconds make lousy gifts for others but are often ideal for our own gardens.
- Seconds are discounted up to 75% off. The discount depends on the severity of the blemish.
- Seconds are distinguished with red paint on the bottom.
- Seconds are non-refundable.
- We ship to United States and Canada. We offer Ground and Expedited Services with UPS.
- Same Day Shipping may be possible upon request. You must place your order before 12 pm (pst) and the item(s) must be in stock.
- Most packages ship within 1-3 business days, however large items ship Common Carrier and shipping time is determined by the carrier. Expect a two week turnaround for east coast shipments. We will upload tracking information upon product departure.
- Shipping costs are calculated according to weight and destination. You are able to see shipping costs prior to purchase. Place the item(s) in your cart, click the “Calculate Shipping” tab, enter your state and zip code and viola’.
- Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico destinations must choose an Expedited Service.
- If you would like to ship outside United States or Canada then choose payment option “phone in” order. We will contact you with estimated shipping costs and you can determine whether or not you want to proceed with your order.
- Packaging: Have you ever made a purchase and to your dismay the item arrives broken well rest assured we have been packaging statues for as long as we have been making statues. Every item is professionally packaged in top grade heavy corrugated cardboard boxes. We use a very dense spray molding foam which ensures your purchase stays put inside the box. When you open your package the first thing you will see is a warning slip giving you a few tips on how to unwrap. If you purchased multiple items it is imperative you follow these tips.