Everything we cherish in Gargoyles; horns, warts and tongue but this gargoyle not only lurks from the wall it also doubles as a planter and yearns to have its hair dressed for all seasons, especially Halloween.
Suggested plant size is 6″ and container is plumbed for direct planting.
Hand crafted in America of solid cast-stone (concrete) and is sealed for outdoor use.
- 14″ tall by 8.5″ wide and 17 lbs
- Available in a variety of colors – shown in Antique
- Rust proof stainless steel hook
- Original Garden Art by Michael Gentilucci
- No drainage is available upon request